Monday, July 27, 2009

Band Photography


20090725_0954
Originally uploaded by claytonjayscott.com
So if you like these photos and would like to get a set of your own for your band, or perhaps you are having an event and would like to get some discrete, candid photos taken of the event, then feel free to send me an email info@claytonjayscott.com

I travel around a bit, and try and see a band or two a week, maybe more, I always have my camera, so if you see me say hi.

Anyway this is Sam from Samurai with no Sword, excellent Melbourne hard rock act, catch them on myspace and facebook

www.swnsband.com - you will find links there

or you can follow them on twitter www.twitter.com/S_W_N_S

If you want you can follow me as well www.twitter.com/kiaorabro1

I dont bite...much

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment